Our strict quality controllers keep a close watch on the production process so that we can provide impeccable range of Heatless Air Dryer. Easy to install, this is the simplest way to provide a factory with clean, dry compressed air. With very few moving parts, heatless desiccant dryer is extremely reliable and require little maintenance. In accordance with industry norms, the offered dryer is precisely manufactured by our team using optimum quality materials. Moreover, this Heatless Air Dryer can be availed from us at affordable prices.
Features of Heatless Air Dryer:
- High in functionality
- Longer service life
- It uses purge air to regenerate one tower while the other tower is in use.
Our Range of Heatless Air Dryer:
- Heatless Air Dryer
- Heat Reactivated Dryer
Working Principle of Heatless Air Dryer:
In Heatless Air Dryer two adsorber towers filled with Activated Alumina / Molecular Sieves to absorb the moisture present in the wet compressed air. Wet incoming compressed air or gas is passed through an adsorber tower where moisture is adsorbs to achieve better dew point. The dry air comes through the top of tower. After some time of operation activated alumina needs regeneration. Reactivation or regeneration of activated alumina is necessary to drive off the adsorbed moisture and to restore its absorptive capacity. This is accomplished via purging the adsorbent by dry air or gas at atmospheric pressure and temperature in reverse direction. The purge loss in around 10% of dry air. Changeover will take place through PLC/Timer and continuous dry air will be received at outlet.
Heatless Air Dryer WITH ONLINE DEW POINT TRANSMITTER:-
PURGELOSS of 10% is reduced up to 5% by integrating online dew point transmitter to the Sequential programmer. Drying Tower changeover takes place when dew point goes down the desired limit which results in huge saving of purge air.
Salient Feature of Heatless Air Dryer:
- Simple design filled with Activated Alumina as drying desiccant
- Capacity from 25 SCFM to 2500 SCFM
- Dew Point Range (-) 40 to (-) 60) Deg c
- Pressure Range 5 to 15Kg/cm2g
- Power consumption is only 60Watt to operate Solenoid Valve
- Long Desiccant Life
- Low initial cost & operational cost
- Requires no maintenance
- Skid mounted modular design
Application of Heatless Air Dryer:
- Pneumatic Tools
- Painting Booth
- Pneumatic Control System
FAQs of Heatless Air Dryer:
1. What is a heatless air dryer?
A heatless air dryer is a kind of packed air dryer that eliminates dampness and mugginess from compacted air without utilizing outer intensity sources. It works in view of the guideline of adsorption, where dampness is adsorbed onto a desiccant material, typically enacted alumina or sub-atomic sifter.
2. How does a heatless air dryer function?
A heatless air dryer manages a twin-tower plan. Compacted air enters one pinnacle while the desiccant in the other pinnacle recovers. The dry desiccant adsorbs dampness from the approaching air, creating dry air at the power source. At the point when the desiccant becomes soaked, the pinnacles switch jobs, and the wet desiccant is recovered by decompressing and cleansing with a little piece of dry air.
3. What are the benefits of utilizing a heatless air dryer?
Heatless air dryers offer a few benefits, including:
- Energy proficiency: They don't need outside heat sources, saving money on energy utilization.
- Effortlessness: The plan is clear, with insignificant moving parts.
- Reliable dew point: They can accomplish a predictable dew point without variances in temperature.
4. What are the limits of heatless air dryers?
Heatless air dryers have a few restrictions, including:
- Higher working expenses contrasted with other dryer types because of air misfortune during recovery.
- Restricted limit: They may not be appropriate for high-stream applications.
- Restricted dew point: The attainable dew point might be higher than some other drying strategies.
5. Where are heatless air dryers utilized?
Heatless air dryers are utilized in different businesses where dry and clean packed air is required, like in assembling, auto, food and refreshment, drugs, hardware, and that's only the tip of the iceberg.